As part of the Beyond the Bell series of professional book studies, we're bringing you live author keynotes and Q&A's. Not part of the month-long book study? That's OK. The keynote sessions are free to attend for every Alaskan educator.
To learn more, visit the Beyond the Bell Book Studies page.
A message for teachers from Commissioner Johnson.
- Three lessons for building teacher skills in a remote environment October 27, 2020
- Tennessee Leaders for Equity Playbook October 27, 2020
- Restart & Recovery IDEA & COVID-19 State Strategies for Supporting Local Educational Agencies in Confronting the Effects of the Pandemic October 27, 2020
- Restart & Recovery Federal Funds & COVID-19 A System Workbook for States October 27, 2020
- Restart & Recovery ESEA & COVID-19 State Strategies for Supporting Local Educational Agencies in Confronting the Effects of the Pandemic October 27, 2020
- Supporting English Learners During the COVID-19 Pandemic October 27, 2020
- Challenge Learning Center of Alaska October 27, 2020
A Message from the Commissioner
The only expectation of public education that eclipses its responsibility to provide an excellent education for every student every day is to take all necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of every student every day. DEED is committed to continuing to work closely with district leadership, teachers, staff, and communities as they create plans to deliver education to their students for the upcoming school year.
Senator Murkowski's address to Alaskan students:
For more, visit Student Corner with Lisa