A message for teachers from Commissioner Johnson.
- Updates for School Leadership July 2, 2020
- Ten Return to School Equity Strategies June 19, 2020
- Alaska Smart Start 2020 Framework Guidance Reference June 19, 2020
- Alaska’s Smart Start 2020 Webinar Series June 17, 2020
- Subscribe June 16, 2020
- Alaska's Smart Start 2020 June 16, 2020
- Alaska's Smart Start 2020 (table) June 14, 2020
On April 9th, Governor Dunleavy announced all public schools will remain closed to students through the end of the 2019-202 school year. The Governor is suspending the regulatory requirement that school districts apply to DEED to receive a school calendar waiver. The suspension of these requirements are contingent upon providing distance-delivered educational services through the duration of school closures. COVID-19 Health Mandate 013, April 9th 2020.
Senator Murkowski's address to Alaskan students:
For more, visit Student Corner with Lisa