A message for teachers from Commissioner Johnson.
- Capacities for Learning - Elements for Framework June 1, 2020
- Continuity for Learning - Elements for Framework June 1, 2020
- Conditions for Learning - Elements for Framework June 1, 2020
- Alaska's Smart Start Framework June 1, 2020
- CDC Considerations for Youth Sports June 1, 2020
- Pandemic Planning for Distance Learning: Scenarios and Considerations for PreK– 12 Education Leaders May 28, 2020
- What Will Schools Do in the Fall? Here Are 4 Possible Scenarios May 28, 2020
On April 9th, Governor Dunleavy announced all public schools will remain closed to students through the end of the 2019-202 school year. The Governor is suspending the regulatory requirement that school districts apply to DEED to receive a school calendar waiver. The suspension of these requirements are contingent upon providing distance-delivered educational services through the duration of school closures. COVID-19 Health Mandate 013, April 9th 2020.