A message for teachers from Commissioner Johnson.
- Teaching Early Literacy Remotely November 17, 2020
- Read by Region November 11, 2020
- Smithsonian Arctic Studies Center in Alaska November 11, 2020
- Beyond The Bell November 5, 2020
- AKRISE - A Network for Alaska's Rural Teachers October 30, 2020
- Monthly MeetUps for Rural Educators October 30, 2020
- Professional Book Studies October 30, 2020
A Message from the Commissioner
The only expectation of public education that eclipses its responsibility to provide an excellent education for every student every day is to take all necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of every student every day. DEED is committed to continuing to work closely with district leadership, teachers, staff, and communities as they create plans to deliver education to their students for the upcoming school year.
Senator Murkowski's address to Alaskan students:
For more, visit Student Corner with Lisa